1. Meteor Im Eis Tom Clark
2. Plagiat Tigerskin
3. Sound of Possibility John Tejada
4. It's So (Will Saul remix) Content
5. In The Backroom (feat Chris Stuart) Jesse Rose
6. Organic Boogie Robert Babicz
7. Hardware Store Justin Maxwell
8. Bullshit (Claude Von Stroke rmx) Frankie
9. Movin' (Marlow's Movin' Bassline rmx) Marlow, Dehlia
10. Loverboy (Be:ware of Loverboys Mix) Steve Bug
11. Blue Rooms Booka Shade
12. Aby Graib Reconfiguration Deadbeat
13. Traumatic Tigerskin
14. Rogue Element (Jimpster rmx) Milton Jackson
Dub, soul, west-coast hiphop, minimal techno and freaked-out post-disco are all thrown into the eclectic mix that is uniquely 'deepchild'. Danceable. Seductive. Undeniably unique. Mid-2006, deepchild's fourth artist album spearheads Future Classic's fresh full-length artist release schedule with a sound and proven performance record that, true to the label's name, is classic, futuristic and vital.
deepchild is Australian producer and acclaimed DJ, Rick Bull - a stalward of the Sydney electronic music community, and long-time radio-presence on the Sydney airwaves - currently on FBi 94.5FM, where he hosts the prestigious Sunset Sessions each Monday from 6-8pm.
The last few years have been a musical whirlwind for this genre-mashing musician. deepchild's recent escapades range from touring stints throughout Europe (most recently some well lauded shows in his beloved Berlin and Munich); live shows at Australia's Big Day Out, The Studio (Sydney Opera House), WOMAD, Sydney and Adelaide Festivals and The Basement nightclub; a national tour for Australia's largest independent broadcaster triple j; live support sets for the likes of Mercury Prize Winners Lamb, Talvin Singh and Nitin Sawney, as well as antipodean brother Recloose; regular DJ sets at the Sydney Opera Bar, The Loft and The Arthouse as well as guest sets at long-standing tech-gathering Mad Racket and Sydney 'mega-club' HOME.